On Monday approximately 25 of us headed from the Detroit area to Cleveland to hit
Rays Indoor Mountain Bike Park for the day. It was my second time at Rays and the first time I wast there I rode my full suspension mountain bike and had a less than great experience, so this time I decided to rent a park bike when I got there. What a difference having the right kind of bike makes!
Rays is the only park like this in the country and is well worth the nearly 3 hour drive from the Detroit area. I cant come up with any way to accurately describe this place, and even pictures and videos dont do it justice.... the only way to really appreciate it is to go and see for yourself....that said, here are some pics of the gang and videos of me embarrassing myself.



No comments:
Post a Comment