Thanksgiving was Thursday and I ended up heading to the West side of the State to spend a couple of days with my folks and have lunch with my grandma on Thanksgiving.
After eating tons of food on Thanksgiving and not riding that day or the day after (Friday) I really needed to go for a ride on Saturday. So I headed from my folks house around noon and did a little sightseeing tour along Lake Michigan south of Holland. The temps were in the low 40s and the sun was shining throughout the afternoon, so I had a great ride and ended up with with about 34 miles.

Holland Harbor from the end of the pier looking back at Big Red lighthouse

End of the pier looking at out at Lake Michigan

In front of Big Red

Laketown Beach (where I wasnt really supposed to have taken my bike).

Some other place along Lake Michigan which shall remain nameless because I really wasnt supposed to take my bike out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment