Sunday, November 30, 2008

SpokeDrunkies and friends rock the house!

On Saturday November 15 I hosted my 3rd annual graduation party! The party featured live entertainment provided by the one and only SpokeDrunkies with special guests the upcoming mega superstars SuperChunt and Special Order Division, with beer provided by Rocherster Mills Brewery (thanks to Tom Lining for the keg hookup!) I just decied to post this on my riding blog since about 95% of the people in attendance were mountain bikers, including all 7 of the members of the band(s).

So, the back story on the party name is that I had a graduation party 2 years ago when I was supposed to graduate with my Masters degree, but didnt end up graduating that year... or last year for that matter but since last year's party fell on mine and my friend Jody's birthday we referred to as mine and Jody's birthday party instead of my second annual graduation party.

Anyway, this year's party was a rockin' good time as the band(s) played for more than 2 hours, and although unfortunately the beer ran out early, enough people brought their own liquor and beer, or went out and bought more after the keg ran out, that the party thrived long into the night. Im guessing that between 60 and 70 people stopped by throughout the evening, which is more than I had planned on, but it all worked out as everyone Ive spoken with said they had a great time. Thanks again to the SpokeDrunkies and friends for rocking the house!

FYI, SuperChunt and Special Order Division include SpokeDrunkies Dave, Kurt and Scott, with Brian playing bass in SuperChunt, and Chris on lead vocals and guitar in Special Order Division.
Below are a few pics of the band(s) and a few random video clips of varying lengths...
SpokeDrunkies with Adam, Kurt and Scott (Dave not shown)

SuperChunt with Dave, Kurt, Adam, Brian and Scott

Special Order Division with Dave, Chris and Adam (Kurt and Scott not shown)


Above are Dave, Chris, Brian, Adam, Kurt, Scott and Me.
Original SpokeDrunkie member Pat also joined the fun for a song, but was upstairs and apparently didnt hear people yelling at him to get downstairs for the picture.
Bizarre Love Triangle

I Dont Need No Doctor

Love Will Tear Us Apart

No Sleep Till Brooklyn

No comments: